Saturday, April 12, 2003

"Please mr. bush, Lets bomb another country for entertainment."
This what *I* hear from war supporters. And this whole "support our troops" thing is BS, It's a cover-up, I mean are people going to say I don't support my troops? I will. I will say murder is murder no matter if it's legal or not.

I will say that I'm glad the Iraqi people are free from an evil now. What's going on now?, We are already talking about yet another war even before this one is finished. I think it's a sick thing.

I don't hate people but i'm upset that people are saying that we are fighting for americas freedom, What a load of more BS. We are fighting for Iraqs freedom you idiots. Even though we are loosing our freedom at home.
My fellow americans, It's time for a regime change at home.

God bless america.

No comments: