Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I have changed my mind again, This time I think I'll vote for Nader in protest of the lack of quality of the presidential candidates. I refuse to be brainwashed by the media and bush.

Maybe I just won't vote at all! I want people to back up what they say they are going to do. I want stronger environmental laws and stronger animal rights laws. I want freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and privacy protection.

I want every american to have health care and I want our borders sealed to people who leech americas resources, Only true americans deserve what america has to offer. Our jobs should also stay right where they are.

I want tighter relations with other countrys and I want americas army in america, defending america and not in some other country tending to their business. Our army could be used to seal cracks in our borders.

But alas, This can't be done due to senators and presidents that have big corporations stuck up their a$$. "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." My goodness folks, We have a cocaine head in office.

No comments: