One day the right side of my brain was arguing with the left side of my brain and here is what was said.
1) Let's extend the tax cuts, they help the middle class.
2) There's no need to raise the minimum wage, it would only hurt small business.
3) We need to stay in Iraq and fight the terrorists there so they can't attack us at home.
1) Let's not extend the current tax cuts, we need our own that helps middle class and not oil companies.
2) Let's raise the minimum raise and help the people who make this country work.
3) We can't pull out of Iraq, but need to set a time table for the Iraqi government to take over.
Hmmm, which side of my head shall I place the bullet?.