Thursday, April 12, 2007

"reparations"

NO!. I'm not going to pay black people free money for something I didn't do. I think black and yes, some white people get enough free money as it is.

This is a BS move by the African American community to keep bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with what's going on in this time. It's to move on, get over it and get on with life just like everybody else.

If you want reparations then get a time machine and go back 100 years to get what they owe you. Don't make me pay for crap I didn't do. And why don't you make Africa apologize and pay also? After all their the ones that sold your ancestors.

THIS IS BS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me people need to take responsibility for what they do and not place blame for their deficits on others.