Friday, June 25, 2010

I have the pleasure of having nobody telling me what to do and how to do it. It's quite the opposite actually, I'm the one doing the telling of what to do and how to do it.

You see, Americans expect more money for less work. Americans wish to sit on their fat, lazy asses all day, twiddle their thumbs and wait for cash to appear; wrapped in a golden wrapper.

Well I'm sorry, that's not how it works. While you sit at work twiddling your thumbs, your Asian counterpart is working harder for less pay as you sit here and complain about your job being sent overseas. Gee, I wonder why.

Americans do just enough work not to get fired or yelled at by the Boss. I suggest cutting wages to $1.50 an hour and maybe that will be incentive enough for them to actually earn what they do.

However, even with the fat paychecks and less than admirable work; they still manage to pile up huge amounts of towering debt on shit they don't even need. iPhones, 51" TVs and backyard swimming pools.

My advice? Simple, keep it up and enjoy your next job at McDonald's.

On a side note: FIX THE F*CKING OIL LEAK!!!. I'm tired of seeing asshole CEO's living in the lap of luxury while our beautiful Oceans are robbed of life. A team of trained rodents could have fixed this by now.

No comments: