Monday, August 25, 2003

Why are you people so blind? Racism exists right under your nose and yet you sit there and do nothing about it.
What am I talking about? I'm talking about the channel called BET or Black Entertainment Television.

How racist can you get?. C'mon it's in your face. Don't believe me?, Ok then try to make a channel called WET or White Entertainment Television and see just how far you get with it untill they come knocking on your door calling you a racist.

And why is it that all the girls these days have ugly fat upper arms? I honestly don't understand how they try to be in shape yet miss such a thing while working out. It's nasty and ugly girls, Do something about it.

I hope people read this, I hope you read every single entry I have put into this blog. I'll open your eyes to a brand new world if you listen to me.

And let's all give Blogger and Google a round for such a great place.

No comments: