Friday, August 13, 2004

Know what I hate? I hate that show on Showtime called Bull*hit. They try so hard to debunk stuff but only make themselves look stupid without debunking anything IMO.

This one time they were talking about how urine is steryl, Yeah right, Tell that to the guy with a urine infection. Seriously, Penn & Teller if you read this, at least get your facts straight if you're going to have a show about facts.

And I am fully aware that people will believe everything they hear on that ridiculous show, which is the sad part. If you want to know about something bad enough to hear those lies then call me and I'll help you at the bare minimum find some truth.

Lol, I bet on their next show they'll try to convince people we all live in a dream world and ketchup isn't made from tomatos!

No comments: