Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am SERIOUSLY ticked off at the entire world. AIDS is a preventable disease, Just don't have sex! We could wipe out AIDS in 10 years if everyone would stop having sex and just wait for the current patients to pass away.

Don't give me crap either, I had a cousin die from AIDS and another one is currently infected, it wasn't her fault, she was/is(going to be) murdered in my opinion.
There are more than 6 Billion(!) people on this planet, we could afford to loose at least 3 of those billion.

Oh yeah, I got something else to say that going to piss off all you, you know that BTK killer? Well I didn't care until I heard he was killing animals, then I said to myself that this guy needs to be hanged, in public too.

Yet, strange as it sounds, there is always at least 1 person on this earth that has the exact same views/problems as you do.

That's all for now...this blog is a great stress reliever for me. I guess if it wasn't for the internet I'd be out pumping rounds into human flesh. Lol

No comments: