Friday, January 27, 2006

I had the great opportunity to chat with a 21 year old from palestine. I really feel bad that all these people in the middle east have to be in constant fear all the time. This poor guy was scared to death of going to school for fear of being killed.

This is very sad.

I urge people, Please stop all this killing! Look at what you are doing to people, it's not right. This poor guy is living in fear of being killed. I hate all this war and death, please stop!.

These people in the middle east are some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with. They shouldn't have to fear leaving the house. American news needs to get it's act together and stop painting these people as being evil.

Some of them may have gone astray and become a bad apple but they are not all like this. Nobody should have to live in fear of being killed.

No comments: