Saturday, July 31, 2004

Well, Elections are coming up and what's going to be the deciding factor for me is values. I don't believe in separation of church and state. Churches do a lot for a community even if you don't believe in a god. They help feed the poor, provide shelter for beaten and battered families, i have even seen them give huge bags of christmas presents to children who otherwise would have gotten nothing.

Other countries can do whatever they wish but I just assume not have naked people running around on my television screen in primetime with children watching. After midnight I feel they should be allowed to air whatever they feel like because if your child is up that late it's your fault.

I am honestly leaning toward Bush this year, He represents things that are important to me that I havn't heard Kerry speak about. Look at this way, We havn't have another terrorist attack have we? So he must be doing something right.

On the other hand I don't want my rights taken away slowly, I want more stronger environmental laws, I want a healthcare system that offers FREE healthcare for those who qualify and I want insanely strong animal rights laws. I want tough gun laws and strong drug enforcement laws. I want our borders sealed tight so Illegals can stop draining our country of resources.

So you tell me, Who shall I vote for?


No comments: