Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hurricanes, Volcanoes, Earthquakes and new deseases...I feel this is a turning point in human history.

Get this:
1) hurricane season isn't even over yet.
2) that volcano will erupt, be it steam or a little magma.
3) earthquakes...the big one is coming.
4) deseases...you think AIDS is bad?

On a side note, nostradamus talked about a war that would last "seven and twenty years". I feel that we are in that period and the war on terrorism will last that long. Don't take me too seriously, I'm just thinking out loud here.

One guy posted a comment here tell me something along the lines of "enough with the doomsday stuff". Well, I don't know if you have noticed it yet but, things are getting a little wacky on earth. Don't ya think?. And I think I'm allowed to say what's on my mind, just like you guys are allowed to comment and I won't delete your comment no matter how much I dislike it. I believe in free speach 110%.

No comments: