Monday, May 01, 2006

"My boat is sinking!"

Well, this is it! I'm going down hard, I've lost all my funds and are now going to lose my car; internet, tv, and probably starve to death. Thankfully I live with someone now but they can't give me temp funds to help me out.

All I need to keep me going untill I get back on my feet is around a few thousand dollars. Are there any millionaires out there that wish to fund a good cause?. A few thousand out of your pocket might save my life.

This is not a joke post, I'm in trouble with no way out. No matter what you think of my posts on this blog, most of which I don't agree with anymore, I currently need help. Did you know that Mike Frett usually gives money and food to homeless people? I sure do. Inside I'm a decent human being, I just get mad sometimes and let it out on this blog.

If there is a God in heaven, I sure hope he sends an Angel.

Donation?





No comments: