Wednesday, April 29, 2009

'The H1N1 Lie'

It's all bullshit people; swallow it if you like. The CDC and WHO love it because it means more funding for them and big Pharma.

It's fear based tactics to control you, looks like it's working. I just had my thyroid out a week ago, H5N1 'Swine Flu' is the LAST thing on my mind.

You will all see, It will go away as fast as it came in. There is also no doubt in my mind that since, just a few months ago, the CDC was splicing together Swine, Avian, and the Human Flu Virus; This one of there human testing phases.

Yes, that's right, you are a Guinea Pig for the Pharmaceutical Companies. Who benefits? Certainly not you.

2 comments:

Mike Frett said...

I mean H1N1....hehehe

Anonymous said...

He's right. No vaccine has ever been proven to work and our doctors are even lied to in medical school. Don't believe me just check COMPLETE graphical evidence http://www.vaccinationdebate.com/web1.html

There's also a report there that explains how the information our doctors receive is cropped and resized to make it appear as though vaccines work.