Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I'm looking for something serene, like photography. Anyway I just wanted to say that I will be posting pictures from before and after surgery of my neck. I hope that by writing about this, someone in the same situation will find it helpful.

I know that whenever I go looking for information on the internet; the most helpful seems to be from people in the same situation. Am I afraid? Yes. I'm afraid that I could die on the operating table and I'm afraid that the nerve to the vocal cords could be injured. I hope, and pray, that everything will turn out for the best. I would consider it a second chance at life; a chance to do better and have more love and respect for the things in life.

Most people would tell you I'm a pretty nice guy; after surgery, if all is well, I intend to amplify my love for Humans and Nature alike. I just wish people would be more caring and respectful to each other, It's not that hard, really.

--Mike

No comments: